- Beautiful nylon lanterns - perfect for marquees, venues, wedding receptions and parties. As they are fabric they are suitable for outdoor events (see 'Care' below) but look equally good indoors where their sheen reflects event lighting.
- Lanterns will arrive flat packed with metal expanders. Putting them up is very simple - just insert the expander and the lantern is ready to hang (we'll pop a leaflet in with the order showing what to do!).
- Lanterns are lightweight and easy to hang with our transparent Hanging Line or ribbon.
- For marquees we have clear Hanging Clips for speedy clipping to the lining.
- Nylon lanterns look great both with or without lighting (or with some lit and some unlit!).
- They look great hung gently on lines of low-voltage LED Christmas fairy lights (make sure the lights do not emit any heat and are safe to use in the position you want them), or attached to festoon lights. For inspiration, see this blog article.
- Alternatively our individual LED Lantern Lights are battery-operated, and give the lantern a gentle glow (hang the LED onto the hook in the centre of each lantern).
- Nylon lanterns are showerproof, however they won't survive storms and their colours will fade in bright sunshine - so don't leave them permanently outside!
- Make sure they are completely dry before storing them away.
- Never use tealights, candles or naked flames with nylon lanterns.
- Safety tested to comply with BS EN 60598.
Standard delivery is FREE on orders over £20 (UK mainland, excluding Highlands) Allow up to 5 working daysExpress options available if you need it quicker!