- Beautiful paper lanterns - perfect for marquees, venues, wedding receptions and parties.
- Our lantern packs make buying lanterns quick and simple and save you money too!
We have 6 different packs to choose from:
Packs A & B include 12 x 8" lanterns and 12 x 12" lanterns in a mix of your chosen colours. Pack B also contains 24 Hanging Lantern Clips and 100m of Clear Lantern Hanging Line.
Packs C & D include 12 x 12" lanterns and 12 x 16" lanterns in a mix of your chosen colours. Pack D also contains 24 Hanging Lantern Clips and 100m of Clear Lantern Hanging Line.
Packs E & F include 6 x 16" Lanterns, 12 x 20" Lanterns and 6 x 24" Lanterns in a mix of your chosen colours. Pack F also contains 24 Hanging Lantern Clips and 100m of Clear Lantern Hanging Line.
Some colours may not be available in every size, however we will create a balanced mix across your colours.
- Lanterns will arrive flat packed with metal expanders. Putting them up is very simple - just insert the expander and the lantern is ready to hang (we'll pop a leaflet in with the order showing what to do!). For more information see our FAQ's on How To Put Up Your Paper and Nylon Lanterns - or click here !
- Lanterns are lightweight and easy to hang with our transparent Hanging Line or ribbon.
- For marquees we have clear Hanging Clips for speedy clipping to the lining.
- Paper lanterns look great both with or without lighting (or with some lit and some unlit!).
- They look great hung gently on lines of low-voltage LED Christmas fairy lights (make sure the lights do not emit any heat and are safe to use in the position you want them), or attached to festoon lights.
- Alternatively our individual LED Lantern Lights are battery-operated, and give the lantern a gentle glow (hang the LED onto the hook in the centre of each lantern).
- Paper lanterns are delicate, so take care when putting them up to avoid tearing the paper
- Never use tealights, candles or naked flames with nylon lanterns.
- Safety tested to comply with BS EN 60598.