Make A Caterpillar!
- This Make A Caterpillar Lantern Pack is perfect for decorating children's parties, bedrooms, nurseries, and classrooms.
- Each pack includes 3 emerald green, 3 lime (please note the 8 inch version will include Sea Glass instead of Lime), and 1 red paper lantern, plus 1 pack of clear hanging line (100m).
- Choose from 8" (20cm), 12" (30cm) or 16" (40cm) lanterns, depending on your space.
- Your finished caterpillar will be around 4.7 feet (1.5M) long with 8" lanterns; 7 feet (2.1m) long with 12" lanterns, or 9.4 feet (2.8m) long with 16" lanterns.
Putting Together Your Caterpillar Is A Breeze!
- Gently stick some pieces of coloured paper (not included) to the red lantern to give your caterpillar some eyes and a nose.
- Add a pair of antenna (not included - we suggest pipe-cleaners, cable-ties, or pieces of stiff fabric or paper).
- Add any other decoration that you like!
- Then hang the 7 lanterns from the ceiling in a row (using the clear hanging line that we'll have included in the pack).
- For more ideas see our blog page How to Make A Caterpillar from Paper Lanterns
- Lanterns will arrive flat packed with metal expanders. Putting them up is very simple - just insert the expander and the lantern is ready to hang (we'll pop a leaflet in with the order showing what to do!). For more information see our FAQ's on How To Put Up Your Paper and Nylon Lanterns - or click here !
- Paper lanterns are delicate, so take care when putting them up to avoid tearing the paper.
- Never use tealights, candles or naked flames with nylon lanterns.
- Safety tested to comply with BS EN 60598.
Standard delivery is FREE on orders over £20 (UK mainland, excluding Highlands)
Allow up to 5 working days
Express options available if you need it quicker!
Packs include 3 x Lime Green, 3 x Emerald Green, 1 x Red lanterns and 1 x Hanging Line.